This is the fourth in a 9 part series of educational business programs that are hosted by Freedom Nation in order to gain a greater understanding asked the strategic significance of operating in Central Asia. As with all of our discussions, the focus is on the competitiveness of black-owned businesses.
In this fourth session, we will cover the growing real estate investment opportunities in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan has seen a steadily rising population growth both internally and because of mass migration from its neighbors choosing to use Kazakhstan as a stable place to free itself of restrictions placed by various global conflicts. In 2022 alone, Kazakhstan saw a 12% increase in its population which was 180% higher than any of the governmental expectations.
Kazakhstan has built two cities from swamps in the last two years and continues to have a government-subsidized public housing waiting list of over 1,000,000 people. From entire airport facilities to government-guaranteed row houses Kazakhstan is in need of investment in the Real Estate and infrastructure sectors.
During this session, we will:
1. Review the government-guaranteed real estate opportunities in Kazakhstan
2. Review land giveaways for real estate developers and how to access them
3. Review the real estate development challenges and solutions for foreign Direct Investors
This series is designed to convey a multitude of information to assist black-owned businesses make decisions that increase their competitiveness by:
1. reducing their costs giving them strategic and logistic advantages and
2. increasing the quality of products and goods that they are able to produce for their customers.
3. Increase access to international opportunities for sales and investment