This is the second in a 9 part series of educational business programs that are hosted by Freedom Nation in order to gain a greater understanding asked the strategic significance of operating in Central Asia. As with all of our discussions, the focus is on the competitiveness of black-owned businesses.
In this second session, we will cover the culture of Central Asia and its unique position as the center of all inland paths between Europe, Africa and all parts Asia. We will also discuss tht as the Switzerland of the East, why Kazakhstan must remain a stable US friendly nation while maintaining strong relations with all its bordering neighbors.
During this session, we will:
- Review a brief history of Kazakhstan
- Review the developments that have taken place in Kazakhstan since their independence in 1989
- Review the attitude and cultural landscape towards black people and American business
- Review the special Visa programs in Economic Zones for registering Foreign companies
- Review the overall cost of living and cost of doing business in Kazakhstan
This series is designed to convey a multitude of information to assist black-owned businesses make decisions that increase their competitiveness by:
- reducing their costs
- giving them strategic and logistic advantages and
- increasing the quality of products and goods that they are able to produce for their customers.
- Increase access to international opportunities for sales and investment